Golden Goose high-top

Модератор: ПредседателЬ

Ответить
ggdbsosit
Страна: Россия

Golden Goose high-top

Сообщение ggdbsosit » 02 июн 2021 14:49

Handcrafted high-top buffed leather and suede sneakers in white and grey. Smudging and Golden Goose Outlet distressing throughout. Round toe. Lace-up closure in white with black printed logo. Our goal is authenticity, telling stories through our creations. We translate the care of craftsmanship and our experience using artisan techniques in order to achieve our goal.

Handcrafted low-top calf-hair sneakers featuring leopard pattern in beige, brown, and black. Glittered leather trim in silver-tone, smudging, and distressing throughout. There are probably mixed reviews on this one depending on who you ask, but I personally Golden Goose found my Golden Goose sneakers to have a break-in period unlike my Gucci Ace Sneakers. You can read my review on those sneakers HERE.

Textile logo flag in black at tongue. Padded collar. We're slipping cult styles into our footwear rotation with the Francy sneakers from Golden Goose. The lace-up design riffs on '70s basketball styles with high-top leather uppers and signature scuffed detailing.

PURESTAR sneakers with glittery silver heel tab. After studying and researching the best technologies on the market, we decided to make the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. Padded collar.

Serial number stamp in grey, blue suede trim, and eyelet vents at inner side. Off-white rubber midsole. Logo printed in white at black suede heel tab. Perforated detailing at sides. Tonal rubber midsole. Treaded rubber outsole in black. The sneakers look a little brighter and cleaner compared to my other Superstar pair, which makes them a little more elevated and polished. It's a great color I can easily wear into fall with warmer Golden Goose Stardan colors too.

Another thing I love about the golden goose sneakers is you don't have to stress about keeping them perfect looking, since they kind of come with that "worn" look already. At first I thought that was so dumb - why would you pay over $400 for a shoe that already looks dirty? But I actually LOVE that about them.

White Super-Star sneakers with red rear and black laces. Classic design and iconic details are what make our Super-Star sneakers so timeless. Perforated detailing at sides. Signature graphic applique in blue at outer side. It's a group of people who share the same ideals and who think outside the box, sharing ideas with each other, always moving together. Golden Goose founders Alessandro Gallo and Francesca Rinaldo describe the Superstar sneakers as being an "emotional product that is authentic and never artificial." They look as though they've already lived a good life, full of adventure, and encourage you to do more of the same.

Ответить

Вернуться в «ПОДДЕЛКИ ПОД Полонский ЗХК»